Today I will talk about the Java Message Service API (JMS) and Message Driven Beans (MDBs), please find the link bellow with the PDF for this article:
- The JMS API Programming Model
- The Connection Factory & Connection
- JMS Destinations
- JMS Sessions
- The JMS Message
- Selectors Messages & Headers
- The Message Driven Bean (MDBs) API
- Structure of an MDB
- What Makes Message Driven Beans Different from Session Beans?
- Lifecycle of an MDB
- When to Use Message Driven Beans
- Writing an MDB JMS example (Producer)
- JMS example (Consumer)
- Pros and Cons of MDBs
Thomas R Modeneis.